While I was gone picking up the boys yesterday, my mother-in-law (who lives with us) decided to steam some leftover broccoli, cauliflower and carrots to go along with the lasagna I had baked earlier.
As soon as we walked through the front door, the lovely aroma of cooked broccoli and cauliflower hit my nose like a wall -- and I *like* both of them. Apparently, I was not the only one!
Jacob is our sensitive son. He walked right in the door, turned down the hall to his room and promptly hid under his pillow! Ack!
When we called him to dinner, he arrived at the table with his swimming goggles strategically placed on his nose so as not to catch a whiff of the lovely aroma!
I never cease to be amazed at the inventiveness of these boys!What would I ever do without them?
I'll tell you what. I'd clean this house and it would STAY that way! *crossing arms* Ok, yeah right! Anyone who knows me knows that's a joke. Well, I would try...maybe.
Well, at least we can have FUN no matter how clean the top of my refrigerator is.
Blessings
~ Marcia ~
4 comments:
hehehehe...BOYS! So cute! LOL. HOw funny is that? I am so fortunate that my boys LOVE veggies...well, ok, so my 10 yr old is beginning to be squeamish, but HEY I have to get him to STOP eating salad...LOL. And...what's a clean house anyways? haha.
I just love your blogging Marcia.
Even without the pictures that you include I can just picture the boys. Thanks honey for keeping us posted like this. I LOVE IT!! MOM
Ummm...I'd hate for you to see the top of MY fridge!
Friday my pug dog decided my house cleaning was lacking. She started at the bottom step and licked up all the dust bunnies, then moved to the next step and did the same all the way to the top, one step at a time. When she hit the top, she turned around and came back down as if to say, "Well, my job is done!"
Hi sis,
I love your stories about the boys.
I can't believe how big they all are getting. Mom gave me your e-mail and I wrote to you but did not here back, so I do not think that it was the right one. Give me a call at home when you have some time and I will give you my e-mail address. Lots, of love, K
Post a Comment