
So our box of school books is on the FedEx truck for delivery today and we are waiting...rather impatiently...for it to arrive. In fact, we decided to show our appreciation by baking some chocolate cookies for our driver!
I am praying our box arrives soon because Jason and I have a busy evening and if it comes too late, we will have to wait until tomorrow morning to open it. That would just KILL me!
So for now...we wait...jumping to the door as every large vehicle drives past our home!
Please come soon, FedEx Man!
Blessings,
~ Marcia ~
2 comments:
haha. i love that you baked him cookies!
i just found out people give their mail men (women) presents on christmas and such .. like...its a normal thing... they give like..cookies (like you, ha!)
weird. I never heard of that...
maybe you will get your package sooner...or the next one at least.
So did it work? Did you get your books sooner? hehehe. ;)
Post a Comment