Sorry for the incredibly long absense. Life has continued to move at the speed of light and most days I feel like I am moving about as fast as a turtle.
School is going well. They boys and I will begin week 9 this coming Monday. We have relaxed some with Jesse. He just does not seem developmentally ready for full kindergarten. He is still joinging Jacob for Bible, social studies, read-alouds, and science, but we have stopped the "official" Math K and reading programs. He's not even 5 yet, so I'm not worried. We're doing some other pre-k materials with him so I think that he is doing great.
Church is going well. We made the move to the high school and are adjusting slowly. Yes, definitely a lot more work, but it's going ok. The property acquisition should be done in a few weeks and so that is very exciting!
Once I get my pictures uploaded, I will post more about our little retreat. What a blessing that was for Jason and I. We are looking forward to the next time. This is truly a very special Inn and it will always be our favorite.
I have begun my first Beth Moore dvd Bible study with the ladies at church and it is AWESOME! A lot of homework, but what a blessing. Beth Moore is a very gifted teacher with so much charisma and love for Jesus. I am so blessed to be a part of this. We are studying A Woman's Heart: God's Dwelling Place. I highly recommend it!
It is finally feeling like October here in the Midwest and our leaves are changing color and falling. I love autumn! Such a beautiful season.
Blessings,
~ Marcia ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are doing the same Beth Moore Bible Study!! It is AWESOME!! We just finished Week 6. Hang in there! Love Mom
Love Beth Moore!
I haven't done a woman's heart but I have done several others of hers. It is hard to keep up with the five days of homework though! The DVDS are great. Believing God and the Patriarchs are my fav's out of the ones I've done. Luv ya! Tisha
Post a Comment