We arrived home from Kansas City this evening. It's great to be with family, but there is nothing like the comfort of your own bed and your own "stuff!" (Thanks Bob and Robin for being such great hosts!) Well, I certainly have plenty of "stuff."
So we will be here for 4 nights before Jason, Jesse, and I head back to K.C. for Jesse's surgery on Wednesday. I am hoping we can do something fun as a family on Monday. All the boys got movie gift cards from some family friends so maybe we will go see The Tale of Despereaux together.
I think that school will have to be postponed another week. *GASP* The boys will be happy with this. And I am so thankful for the flexibility of homeschool, but part of me is a little agitated that my schedule is getting thrown off. That is the controlling and perfectionist little smidgen that I have within me, I suppose. Hmmm, Lord what are you trying to teach me in all of this? I guess I will just take a deep breath and place it all back into His hands. I'm so glad that His hands are big enough to hold all of my "stuff."
Blessings,
~ Marcia ~
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment