Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Listen to Jill Savage today!

Jill Savage is the founder and CEO of Hearts at Home, an organization that encourages, educates, and equips women in the profession of motherhood. Yesterday, a keynote speech of hers was spotlighted on Focus on the Family's daily broadcast. Today is part 2. You can catch it on a local Christian radio station or go to Focus on the Family and listen online.

Here is the new Hearts at Home promotional video for the their national conference next weekend, March 14 and/or 15. You can call 309-828-MOMS for registration information.




I highly recommend this weekend of refreshing and renewal as moms. I have been for the last three years and I am unable to attend this since it falls right on my son's 6th birthday, but I ordered a home conference pack and I cannot wait to get it!

Please check out Hearts at Home! Their ministry has truly blessed my life and has helped me to love being a mother.

1 comment:

Roo said...

I hope you enjoy this! It sounds like so much fun! I will be waiting for your full report when you get back. :-)