
Jason and I have been going through this DVD series from Focus on the Family with the leadership of our church and it is so powerful! I grew up in good, strong Bible teaching churches, I attended Christian schools, I have a great Christian heritage, I'm a pastor's wife and yet my eyes were opened through this class! Even with my great "Christian genes" I have been sucked into seeing some things through this world's eyes instead of my Father's eyes! The class brings all the pieces of what I know together into one cohesive view of the world...it's a biblical worldview.
The Truth Project asks the question, "Do you really believe that what you believe is really real?"
The Truth Project equips us a a biblical worldview. I want everything that I see and do to be filtered through the truth of the Bible and the character of God. It is imperative in this day and age to do this or you get so caught up in the lies of this culture.
I encourage you to find a Truth Project small group near you or attend a Truth Project training seminar so you will be equipped to share these DVDs with people in your life who need to be grounded in the truth.
The Truth Project will change your life!
2 comments:
oops...I meant to post that one in the previous post...LOL. Silly me. That sounds so GREAT! I LOVE philosophical quesitons like that! AWESOME! I wonder if they have video of this that I could watch on my own.
Post a Comment