Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Energizer Mommy

...she keeps going and going and going.

So our anniversary arrived, then we had our church's 3rd annual Family Camp, then a very busy day at church Sunday, then Jason and I were FINALLY able to getaway for a few days (more on this later), and then we arrived home and picked up running where we left off. Back to school this week for the boys and I. Jason is busy preparing for our church to make the move from the country dance hall that we have been meeting in to a local high school while we await the acquisition or our property and the construction of our new building. *deep breath* And this momma just keeps going and going and going....

How do we do it, Moms? How do we stay energized and fresh?

Well, I wanted to share with you one of the ways I stay fresh.




I have personally experienced Hearts at Home and I want you to know that there is nothing like it. A Hearts at Home conference is like going to “mommy school.” You’ll laugh, you’ll learn, and you’ll be inspired to be the best mom you can be. Additionally Hearts at Home offers books, an online mothering community, a bi-monthly magazine, and a free E-Newsletter. I strongly urge you to grab some girlfriends and attend one of their upcoming conferences:

October 3-4, 2008 Grand Rapids, Michigan
November 7-8, 2008 Rochester, Minnesota
March 13-14, 2009 Bloomington, Illinois

If you don’t live close enough to drive to a conference, and hopping on a plane isn’t an option, you can also order a Home Conference Packet which gives you the conference via CD.


Check out the Hearts at Home website today to find out all that Hearts at Home has to offer you!

Blessings,
~ Marcia ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i CAN'T BELIEVE YOU POSTED THIS AT
7AM!! THAT'S MY GIRL!!
LOVE MOM,
PS...I AM PRAYING FOR YOU :) KEPP RUNNING...