
September 10, 1994
A 19 year old boy took the hand of his 19 year old bride.
They stood before the Lord and their family and friends.
They vowed to love, cherish, honor, and remain faithful
to each other as long they were alive.
He vowed to lead her spiritually, care for her and nurture her.
She vowed to respect him, encourage him and obey him.
They placed rings on each other's fingers as
visible reminders of their constant and unfailing love.
He sang to her about what he sees when he looks at her.
She stood smiling not able to see anything but him.
They shared their first communion together before the Lord.
They walked down the aisle forever joined as husband and wife
ready to embark on "The Great Adventure" of marriage and ministry.
After 14 years of life together,
the Lord has increased their family with three sons.
The Lord remains faithful.
A 33 year old boy takes the hand of his 33 year old bride.
This is "The Great Adventure."
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary, Marcia! Your links don't work to the lyrics...BTW, I LOVE the If you could see what I see. It made me cry, though, b/c I used that in my wedding. It's a GREAT song!
Thanks, Rachel! It's wild, huh?
Thanks for the head's up on the links...I think I got them fixed. I appreciate that.
It *is* a great song! Sorry it made you cry. :o( I didn't mean to.
Blessings,
Marcia
Awwwww, don't worry about it. It's just me. ;-)
BTW, the links work now! Thanks for fixing them. :-)
Hi Sis,
Happy late Anniversary! Hope you both have a great weekend together.
Love ya, K
Post a Comment