Friday, May 29, 2009

Trying not to look back

I am a bloggy failure, but I am going to try again. I am going to make a fresh start and not try to "play catchup" here. I've gotten sucked into FaceBook and keeping up with old and new friends, church stuff, and playing FarmTown and Fish Wrangler. Sad...but true!

So here is where I am now...today...this moment!

  • Four out of five Jordons are recuperating from a nasty case of strep throat. Praise the Lord for antibiotics.
  • We are about 1 week away from finishing 4th grade and 1st grade. God is so AWESOME! We will still be counting some hours into July to complete our logbook, but things are looking great. I am pleased with how all 3 of our boys have done this year.
  • T minus 10 days and counting until our camping trip! We are extremely excited about taking out our "new to us" tent camper. Next week, we will clean and stock it and get our fishing licenses. Missouri State Parks, here we come! :o)
Today...this moment...now...I am so grateful for the many blessings that the Lord has given our family. Don't get me wrong, things are not always a bed of roses here, but my heart is truly full of joy and I know that no matter what we will face tomorrow, that God is God and I am not; and that gives me peace that I cannot even explain.

“But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children- with those who keep his covenant and remember to obey his precepts.” Psalm 103:17-18

Blessings,
~ Marcia ~

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Hey! Add me as a friend on facebook. I'd add you but there are a zillion Marcia Jordans!

Sounds like things are going well!