Monday, June 9, 2008

"Captain Sticky-Tummy"

A few weeks back Jesse was sick and had to be taken to the ER twice. He had a chest x-ray done each time and since he was so good, they gave him a pile of stickers when he was finished.

One day he decided to stick one to his tummy under his shirt and then he promptly fell asleep in front of the tv. I woke him to bathe him before bed and since I didn't want to upset him by peeling it off, I left the sticker on his tummy. It washed off in the tub and all was well...or so I thought. As I was drying him off, the towel stuck to his tummy and I realized that the adhesive was still stuck to him! Ha! He thought it was funny to stick his hand to his tummy and peel it off.

Fast forward a few minutes later. We were in his bedroom and I told him it was time to pick up his cars. Jesse promptly laid down on top of the car and used his super powers as "Captain Sticky-Tummy" to pick up the car without his hands and place in the car bin! We all had a great laugh!!!

Enjoy!




Blessings,
~ Marcia ~

No comments: