Friday, June 13, 2008

Cell phone envy


So I got a new cell phone in November. I had patiently (Ha!) waited 2 years to upgrade and so I was terribly excited when I was able to pick up a refurbished Samsung Blackjack for a song. Now I could send text messages at the speed of light with a whole keyboard instead of typing HELLO as 4-4 3-3 5-5-5 5-5-5! I was a happy camper.

Jason, my hubby, on the other hand, was not very happy. He was not eligible for an upgrade until June 11, 2008! I'm sure it seemed like an eternity to him with his "cheesy phone." I couldn't understand why it took him 30 minutes to reply to my text message. *snicker*

Fast forward to today.

He received his refurbished Samsung Blackjack 2 today...and now I have cell phone envy. And I can't upgrade until November 2009!!! I don't have Windows Mobile Office. My phone isn't a pretty crimson color. *sigh*

No, really, I'm very happy for him! Really. I am.

Excuse me...I have to get off of the computer so he can "sync" his contacts! Oh, woe is me...

~ Marcia ~

No comments: