Apparently, I have a very bright 4 year old. Brighter than me, I suppose.
Last week, after we finished up opening our boxes of books (see BOX DAY!) something made Joseph upset and he said something to the effect of, "That is so stupid!" Jesse, our resident tattletale, immediately said, "Joe, you can't say that! That's a nobody word! But...you can say nupid. That's ok! Nupid means the same thing." He said it so matter-of-factly that I was stunned. Nana, Papa, Jason and I all heard it and started laughing, but I stifled my giggles as I explained to him that "nupid" is not ok to say because in your heart you mean the same as stupid. Somehow I think that rhyming words will come very easy to this little guy.
Out of the mouths of babes...
Blessings,
~ Marcia ~
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Marcia! I like your blog :) I guess we live different lives-you with a house of boys and me with all girls but it's rich, isn't it?
Your son's stories of being saved-both in the natural world and for eternity brought tears to my eyes. How precious!
ROFL...that is a HOOT! KIDS! ROFL.
Post a Comment